2018
Centenary Year Celebrated
2018 - Centenary Quilt | 鶹ý, Sydney

鶹ý celebrates a centenary of excellence in education.

2010
The Chapel Opens
The Chapel | 鶹ý, Sydney

The Chapel was opened.

2003
Springwood Campus Opens
2003 - Springwood Campus Opens | 鶹ý, Sydney

鶹ý returns to its roots opening a second campus one kilometre away from the original site of the School.

1990
Major Expansion of Grounds
1990s - Major Expansion of Grounds and Buildings | 鶹ý, Sydney

A number of changes happened in this decade including the construction of the current entrance via Matcham Ave as well as the D J Mulford Sports Centre opened and Art and Design building opened by John Olsen.

1988
Junior School Moved
1988 - Junior School Moved to Wentworth Falls | 鶹ý, Sydney

Junior School moved from Lake Street to the current Junior School site at Wentworth Falls.

1982
Bungawarra Wilderness Educational Centre
Bungawarra Wilderness Centre | 鶹ý, Sydney

Bungawarra Wilderness Education Centre was made available for the School’s use for the purpose of annual camp trips and wilderness education programs.

1976
School Starts Enrolling Girls
1976 - First Year Girls Enrolled | 鶹ý, Sydney

The School became co-educational upon the commencement of the first girls and became known as 鶹ý.

1970
New Classrooms Built
1970s - New Classrooms Built | 鶹ý, Sydney

Extra building were constructed to cater for the growing student numbers.

1960
Lake Street Classrooms Built
1960s - Lake Street Classrooms | 鶹ý, Sydney

The School grew in numbers to warrant the purchase of a Boarding House, Blue Horizons (now the Guest House Silvermere), and this was followed with the building classrooms on land opposite in Lake Street. Both these were used for Senior Students until 1965 when the Junior students were brought across to Lake Street and the Seniors moved back to the current site.

1955
School Expands
1950s - School Expands | 鶹ý, Sydney

The School purchased extra land so the MacLaurin building and Headmaster’s residence was built.

1951
Moves to Wentworth Falls
1951 - Moves to Wentworth Falls | 鶹ý, Sydney

鶹ý for Boys merged with the MacLaurin School for Boys from Leura and moved its 17 students to its current location at Wentworth Falls.

1918
School Opens
1918 - School Opens | 鶹ý, Sydney

鶹ý was established in Springwood as the Blue Mountains Church of England Grammar School for Boys.